JOIN US FOR THE 2022 SUMMER READING PROGRAM!
The program is scheduled to begin the week of June 20 and will be open to all ages. You can sign up either online using the link below or at any branch, and your reading logs can be turned at any Nottoway County library.
Click here to register online, or print out the form and bring it to any library branch.
Summer Reading Schedule:
Week of June 20: Tie-dye a t-shirt and be cool all summer long
- Crewe - Wednesday at 10:30
- Blackstone - Friday at 10:30
Week of June 27
- Crewe - Wednesday at 10:30 - Make sea slime and a sand art sea shell necklace
- Blackstone - Friday at 10:30 - Create sea creatures using origami and make a sea creature sun catcher
Week of July 4:
- Crewe - Tuesday at 10:30 - Special Presentation by Certified SCUBA diver Samuel E Nunnelly, Fort Pickett Fire Rescue
- Crewe - Wednesday at 10:30 - Sharks! - Make a sun catcher and feed a (cardboard) shark
- Blackstone - Friday at 10:30 - More sharks! - Build a shark cage
Week of July 11:
- Crewe - Wednesday at 11:00 - Special Presentation by SeaQuest Lynchburg
- Blackstone - Friday at 10:30 - Mermaids
Week of July 18:
- Crewe - Wednesday at 10:30 - Build a pirate ship and identify shells
- Blackstone - Friday at 10:30 - Go on a scavenger hunt and make a jewelry tray from a sea shell
Week of July 25 - Grand Finale
- Crewe - Wednesday at 11:00 - Talewise Presents...Pirates: Lost at Sea
Click on the appropriate button below to be taken to the Summer Reading page for you!